Poem by Marc Aupiais
A woman drowns puppies, in a stream in the light
Disturbed they call her,
Stop your death threats:
Puppies often drowns,
Tradition of the runt,
Yet she threw the little of puppies,
Like little into the bottom of the river's dear death bed.
Puppy after puppy,
Like a ball over the tennis net.
Perhaps in mimicry, of the cat trashing lady.
And now there's a campaign,
Find and ID her,
Puppy littering mind,
Animals are right.
Yet many of these support abortion,
The taking of human life.
What's so wrong with drowning puppies,
Common an occurrence:
What is wrong,
Is treating them as not life,
As not dignified animals,
Worthy of life,
Yet had she drowned them in the dead of night,
Just as dead,
But no uproar,
Uproar oft only comes of visual,
Of direct sight!
- Blessed Mary of Australia
- Will you leave the bone alone, United now in folly...
- The blue minibus taxi
- Heroes all, even the cowardly 9/11 11/9
- Death she stands as clear as day- as America did c...
- Prayer fixes all
- What South African Talks About a Loaded Gun
- A woman drowns puppies, in a stream in the light
- Mweb Inter-not
- Tragedy in the gulf, yes, part II of oil nights
- The moon is shrinking, rejected for romance
- Notre Dame the Lady who damned a family man
- Whatever your cause- your ally is not God but deat...
- The basis of the caveman craze
- Murder by water- in Pakistan
- What is my inspiration
- Zuma needs warriors- For South Africa's peaceful w...
- I hear a song, this truth tempts thought within my...
- All's fair in love and war!
- America wants... That's quite okay!
- An iconic ironic image and news form
- A tea party on land
- Poor condemned Iraq- America's chew toy- thrown to...
- ▼ September (23)