Poem by Marc Aupiais
A Tea Party on Land,
Not the crazies who threw merchandise overboard,
Not of necessity,
But tax evader, sequentiality!
And thus, the same:
Angry with taxes,
With the only government in the world,
which thinks debt is good!
America, America, Land of the too Free,
The just don't tax us,
And the brave people who recklessly slay!
A tea party they have:
Don't forget who must host:
Alaska's always welcome,
And some Foxy television, or Radio Host!
Maybe she'll shoot, at bears or garden gnomes,
Yet, what are they protesting,
The regular looking average folk?
With tea parties,
But without manners,
And no British accents?
Nor a consumer protest, on taxes on afternoon tea?
No, they protest action, and inaction,
Like the war movement once did,
As change America brays again,
Change and hope, transferred epithets?
Can a Nation Hope, or feel faith?
One change didn't work,
But any smart reader, knew it to boot,
Yet tea parties,
With no British accent,
Really a shame,
Penny box savers,
The real shame, is not the mockery,
The making fun of British class,
No, the true shame is simple,
And really askew:
It always starts that way!
- Blessed Mary of Australia
- Will you leave the bone alone, United now in folly...
- The blue minibus taxi
- Heroes all, even the cowardly 9/11 11/9
- Death she stands as clear as day- as America did c...
- Prayer fixes all
- What South African Talks About a Loaded Gun
- A woman drowns puppies, in a stream in the light
- Mweb Inter-not
- Tragedy in the gulf, yes, part II of oil nights
- The moon is shrinking, rejected for romance
- Notre Dame the Lady who damned a family man
- Whatever your cause- your ally is not God but deat...
- The basis of the caveman craze
- Murder by water- in Pakistan
- What is my inspiration
- Zuma needs warriors- For South Africa's peaceful w...
- I hear a song, this truth tempts thought within my...
- All's fair in love and war!
- America wants... That's quite okay!
- An iconic ironic image and news form
- A tea party on land
- Poor condemned Iraq- America's chew toy- thrown to...
- ▼ September (23)