Poem by Marc Aupiais
We look at a desert world!
Beauty and acclaim!
Death and men ashamed!
Love- not inane!
The Southern Cross-
A star's family ties!
I look to the night-time skies!
The moon- my love in tides!
Do we long for history?
America and the Reds?
Yet, then we were not good,
South Africa never was, nor is!?
From Dutch colony,
To British blood!
Concentrate, camps first here!
What is war and apathy?
World tainted, forest, world tainted Green!
Decay in forest, seen!
I cry- at pointless words of mean!
News, stories, and magazines!
What was love?
A merciful judge-
A judge is honourable!
True love does not stand by!
What would it let us our own hurt?
True love stands-
It does not die!
Nor does it change,
Should society change like the thrown die!
It did when need!
Truth is love-
Not foolish orgies!
- Blessed Mary of Australia
- Will you leave the bone alone, United now in folly
- The blue minibus taxi
- Heroes all, even the cowardly 9/11 11/9
- Death she stands as clear as day- as America did c...
- Prayer fixes all
- What South African Talks About a Loaded Gun
- A woman drowns puppies, in a stream in the light
- Mweb Inter-not
- Tragedy in the gulf, yes, part II of oil nights
- The moon is shrinking, rejected for romance
- Notre Dame the Lady who damned a family man
- Whatever your cause- your ally is not God but death!
- The basis of the caveman craze
- Murder by water- in Pakistan
- What is my inspiration
- Zuma needs warriors- For South Africa's peaceful wars
- I hear a song, this truth tempts thought within my...
- All's fair in love and war!
- America wants... That's quite okay!
- An iconic ironic image and news form
- A tea party on land
- Poor condemned Iraq- America's chew toy- thrown to...
- ▼ September (23)