Poem by Marc Aupiais
Only a date they say,
Not World Trade Center Attack,
American Tragedy, Selfishly Guarded.
Guarded even from their own,
And any real sense of reality.
The Bishop did say,
Heroes those who died,
What, because they died?
These cowards who leapt to their deaths,
Who likely knew not at all their fate,
Stupidity and weary tears?
And conductors of theft?
Waiters, and everyday people of men?
But don't be bigoted,
9 years on, let's not be phobic!
9 years on,
Many weren't alive,
The past-time, of bishop,
And the American state,
Of the Affairs of their women and their men!
Heroes all, because they died,
And those who gave their lives for Allah?
Cowards- who went to their death as much?
As worthy of death, as some they killed?
"Heroes" all: Americans spent!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
- Blessed Mary of Australia
- Will you leave the bone alone, United now in folly
- The blue minibus taxi
- Heroes all, even the cowardly 9/11 11/9
- Death she stands as clear as day- as America did c...
- Prayer fixes all
- What South African Talks About a Loaded Gun
- A woman drowns puppies, in a stream in the light
- Mweb Inter-not
- Tragedy in the gulf, yes, part II of oil nights
- The moon is shrinking, rejected for romance
- Notre Dame the Lady who damned a family man
- Whatever your cause- your ally is not God but death!
- The basis of the caveman craze
- Murder by water- in Pakistan
- What is my inspiration
- Zuma needs warriors- For South Africa's peaceful wars
- I hear a song, this truth tempts thought within my...
- All's fair in love and war!
- America wants... That's quite okay!
- An iconic ironic image and news form
- A tea party on land
- Poor condemned Iraq- America's chew toy- thrown to...
- ▼ September (23)