Poem by Marc Aupiais
Hours on the phone for what,
They certainly know what is what,
hours of not,
Read the fine print,
Sound quite smart,
To make clients feel dumb,
Problem to be fixed,
So I bought from Telkom, did I not?
Nothing wrong, Telkom says,
Mweb said the opposite,
Should one expect to get what one's money said?
I hope they meant, everything's fixed.
Still doesn't feel like its working,
But one's ego sure is bruised.
South African internet,
They sure do smile when they serve you up!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- Blessed Mary of Australia
- Will you leave the bone alone, United now in folly
- The blue minibus taxi
- Heroes all, even the cowardly 9/11 11/9
- Death she stands as clear as day- as America did c...
- Prayer fixes all
- What South African Talks About a Loaded Gun
- A woman drowns puppies, in a stream in the light
- Mweb Inter-not
- Tragedy in the gulf, yes, part II of oil nights
- The moon is shrinking, rejected for romance
- Notre Dame the Lady who damned a family man
- Whatever your cause- your ally is not God but death!
- The basis of the caveman craze
- Murder by water- in Pakistan
- What is my inspiration
- Zuma needs warriors- For South Africa's peaceful wars
- I hear a song, this truth tempts thought within my...
- All's fair in love and war!
- America wants... That's quite okay!
- An iconic ironic image and news form
- A tea party on land
- Poor condemned Iraq- America's chew toy- thrown to...
- ▼ September (23)
Post a Comment