Poem by Marc Aupiais
Like any beautiful woman, the moon is alive,
She's shrinking, the Humans at NASA said,
Contracting into herself, like a spurned lover's heart!
Quite slowly, cautiously, hoping her lover, earth will give a start
8 00 million years is in astrological terms, though quite fast.
Weeping, holding her broken limb,
Yet beautiful moon, my lover,
She sways my ocean tides,
Withdrawn into herself,
Separated, by kilometres from Earth,
Moon, my romantic lover,
NASA says she's mine!
Alive and moving,
Geologically a might!
Don't contract moon, come and make my heart feel ultra-light!
Reflect the Sun of glory,
Light up my darkest night!
- Blessed Mary of Australia
- Will you leave the bone alone, United now in folly...
- The blue minibus taxi
- Heroes all, even the cowardly 9/11 11/9
- Death she stands as clear as day- as America did c...
- Prayer fixes all
- What South African Talks About a Loaded Gun
- A woman drowns puppies, in a stream in the light
- Mweb Inter-not
- Tragedy in the gulf, yes, part II of oil nights
- The moon is shrinking, rejected for romance
- Notre Dame the Lady who damned a family man
- Whatever your cause- your ally is not God but deat...
- The basis of the caveman craze
- Murder by water- in Pakistan
- What is my inspiration
- Zuma needs warriors- For South Africa's peaceful w...
- I hear a song, this truth tempts thought within my...
- All's fair in love and war!
- America wants... That's quite okay!
- An iconic ironic image and news form
- A tea party on land
- Poor condemned Iraq- America's chew toy- thrown to...
- ▼ September (23)